Two Years Ago:
- I had a sweet little newborn
- I had a two preschoolers
- I only worked part-time
- I had a dog
- I was overweight
- I did not run but was thinking about starting
- I have a very spirited toddler that gives new meaning to "Terrible Twos".
- I have a first grader and one entering Kindergarten
- I work A LOT
- I no longer have a dog
- I still do not run but I am once again thinking about starting
- I am still overweight (I am exactly the same weight as I was when I started)
The two years haven't been a complete waste of time. I have a list of accomplishments and things that I have learned along the way:
- I have completed a few 5ks, a 10K, two half marathons
- I have started doing Pilates and I love it.
- I learned that I cannot do it all and I am learning the art of saying NO
- I had a bad case of Plantar Fasciitis and it seems to be much better because of rest and very ugly shoes
- Jillian Michaels is the devil and you really can puke only doing a 20 minute DVD
- Running a race under someone else is not rewarding (but if your time is bad, someone else gets the props for that..**evil grin**)
- Running is a house of cards. You can go from running double digit mileage back to a Couch to 5K program in a matter of a few short weeks.
Kids and Chubby Hubby now: