Thursday, November 12, 2009

Another Form of Food Crack That Must be Avoided


I did not need to buy this stuff!  I am not sure why it made it to my cart.  I had a little on my waffle this morning and it was fabulous.  I could totally see me attacking this jar with a single spoon.  I have put it away.  Like they say...outta sight, outta mind.  Right?

I am home with Diva today.  She was cranky and she started coughing so hard she was gagging just as I was pulling up to daycare this morning.  I turned around and went home.  Low and behold when we got  home she was running like a crazy girl and she has not so much as cleared her throat.    Either way, I am glad I stayed home.  It is kind of a mental health day for me.  I hope to get a nice long walk in this afternoon after she wakes up.  It is still in the 50's so I want to get outside before the temps dip below freezing.

17 comments:

Sarah said...

My husband grew up on that stuff. His mom used to make him nutella and peanut butter sandwiches. I have also had it sandwiched between 2 pizelles. I don't buy it...it is too good. :)

Mel-2nd Chances said...

i LOVE nutella too, crepes with banana and nutella.. at least there's fruit in there too! :D enjoy the rest of the mental health day!

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

It's amazing what they can make with polymers these days.

Jess said...

It's good? I see commercials for it all the time and I think it looks like "creamed poop." Seriously, watching those people spread on their toast in the commercials makes me gag.

Lily on the Road said...

LOL Jess, I saw it at Costco yesterday and haven't seen it since I lived in Europe...guess its back...

aron said...

i keep hearing how good that is!!! i might need to try it :)

teacherwoman said...

These temps have been glorious! I can't believe it!

Missy said...

OMG Nutella and peanut butter sandwich can change your life, I swear!

Becca said...

uh, yeah

Nicole said...

It's odd with kids isn't it? One moment they seem really sick, and the next they're all better. But it's hard to complain about something like that.

Hope you manage your run!

I love Nutella too, and I suppose it's not as bad as eating a whole chocolate bar. Is it?

Diana said...

I've never had this stuff, but if it's anything like a Reeses peanut butter cup, I'm screwed. Better just leave it at that and not try it!

Heather said...

I have never tried nutella. I think I should just stay away in order to avoid an addiction!

X-Country2 said...

I don't even want to try Nutella. I know I'll love it.

Mommas Soapbox said...

A friend of mine had me pick this up from her. I got it at Costco so there were two jars. She told me to keep one for myself. I thought.

..Ummmmmmmmmm.....No thanks.... but now........now I'm wondering if nutella will be my next addiction...... it is a food product after all. That is 99% of the criteria to be a favorite of mine...

Sad but true....

Thanks for sharing.......I think. lol

Deanna - The Unnatural Mother said...

ummmmm Nutella!!!

Al's CL Reviews said...

I can't have it in the house. D brought some home since someone opened a case of it at his work, and they can't sell by jar. He didn't know it was so evil.

He threw it away after who knows how many spoonfuls.

hdtfrcls said...

Very good share ~ message support
...................................