Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday's Bullcrap in Bullet Points

  • There is a 4 way tie for my favorite candy bar.....Snickers, Twix, Reese's, and Kit Kat.
  • I have set a world record for biggest pile of candy wrappers (all eaten by me)
  • Chubby Hubby made fun of my pile of wrappers.  I am not sure if he was impressed or horrified.
  • I am officially sick of candy
  • I have worked out every day this week, sometimes twice
  • Those workouts mentioned above probably only burned off one or two candy bars *sigh*
  • The scale is still looking promising even with Candy Fest 2009....as of today, my weight is now below the Weight Watchers starting point (from a year ago)
  • I am really digging Pilates and now that my class is winding down, I am going to re-enroll for the next session.
  • For the first time in months I am getting more than 4 hours of sleep in a night and I feel pretty great.
  • So great, that in fact I might start up running again.
  • Working one job is HEAVEN and overtime will be coming to an end soon.
  • I am wondering if it would be appropriate to start stalking my co-worker that just had a baby and harass her into coming back to work.  The temp the hired to be her for her leave is an asshat (not an asset).
I am so glad that tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!

7 comments:

Ann said...

great, now I want a candy bar. Congrats on the weight and the workouts!

Lisa said...

Halloween candy is evil.

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

O. HERE it is.

teacherwoman said...

Bullcrap, LOL. I am going to go and have a Butterfinger, Baby Ruth, 100 Grand, and then wash it down with a box of Nerds. MMMM.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

your post cracked me up... i make sure to go to the garbage can often to hide the wrappers :(

MCM Mama said...

Oh, yeah, those are some good ones. Would it be bad if I raided the kids' bags now? LOL

RunToTheFinish said...

wohooo sleep!!!!