Monday, November 2, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up-Halloween

Happy November!  I am just coming out of a sugar coma.  I attacked the candy bowl this past weekend with everything I had!  Afterall, what is the point of Halloween if you can't binge on candy?

I didn't feel too guilty as I spent most of Saturday throwing up (sorry TMI) due to a migraine. Due to this same migraine, I missed my Saturday weigh-in.  I am chapped because I felt like it was going to be a good one.  I need a little therapy because I would jump on the scale after puking and then crawl back in to bed.  I like to call that the silver lining of being sick.  With that, I think I am officially under my starting weight.  I have decided to wait to go in next weekend for the official reading.

The weekend ended up being pretty low key considering that Halloween fell on a Saturday.  Friday night we went to our annual Fright Fest.  BFF and I did a couples costume and we were Wilma and Betty from the Flintstones.  They were very cheesy costumes but we got a lot of laughs.  I spend the rest of the weekend in my PJs.  Chubby Hubby took the kidlets trick or treating and I snacked on handed out candy while I watched The Real Housewives of Atlanta.  Sunday, I had major gut rot from all the sugar and forced my butt out the door to at least go for a little walk.


Below are some photos of my little monsters.  They really had a great time.   Now I just need to get rid of this candy!  I think I will send it with Chubby Hubby to work.  Then it is really out of reach.


18 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww...your kids are adorable! I was also in charge of giving out candy...which meant I ate waaaaaay too much. Luckily we had lots of kids, so I didn't have very much left at the end. :)

Missy said...

CUTE kids, great costumes! We were the grumpy old people that turned out their lites;)

Diana said...

Awesome pics-love the pumpkins to!
Fortunately for me I was at work for Halloween, however, in the hospital there is candy EVERYWHERE! Every area had a big bowl to dive into! I managed for awhile, but I too love the sugar treats! Now it's Christmas candy time!!!!

teacherwoman said...

You know, when I was throwing up Sunday, the first thing I thought of was if it was going to affect my weight. how awful! LOL.

Great pics! Cute costumes!

Carolina John said...

very cute! you did a great job on the costumes. those really came out clean and adorable.

Amanda said...

Cute pics of the kids! I brought our leftover candy to work today because I cannot stop shoving it in my mouth!

Lily on the Road said...

Love, love, love the photo's and the kids costume's too cute!

like the little pumpkin too, looks like a globe!

Get better soon, nothing worse than puking up a lung of something...

Heather said...

Cute pics of the kids! I dug through Sophie's bucket and took care of all the peanut butter cups. Thank goodness there weren't too many in there!

RunToTheFinish said...

i guess that's one good thing about no kids and being in a condo...no candy.

cutie pies!!

Kasey said...

hate that you're sick! I gorged myself on candy too- isn't that the whole purpose of halloween? Your kiddos look super cute! Have a great night!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

great pics of the kids! Love their costumes! I've been eating too many candies too.... the downfall of working at home while the kids aren't guarding their stash. :S

MCM Mama said...

Adorable kids!!

X-Country2 said...

Adorable kids!

lindsay said...

cute halloween pics! mmm halloween candy. you just can't say no :) hope you are feeling better!

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

Wha' hoppen'd ta "Thursday's Bullcrap in
from Chubby Chicks Run Too... by Carly"

Google reader sez it should be here, yet it is not!

So who am I to believe? Google Reader? Or my own LYIN' EYES?

Jess said...

Great pics! I love the little Snow White.

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Sorry you were not feeling well. YUCK! GReat costumes and great pictures!

Al's CL Reviews said...

:)