Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up

How is it already Monday?!  The weekend seemed to fly by and I could have used another day to chill.  As far as weekends go in this house, it was rather uneventful.  Chubby Hubby did the outside work of bagging up leaves and hanging Christmas lights while I tended to some projects that have been neglected inside the house like purging stuff out of the closets.  On top of that exciting stuff, we shuffled kids to a playdate and birthday party. We sure know how to whoop it up!

After missing two Saturday Weight Watcher meetings in a row, I finally went back.  To be honest, I was scared to see what my Halloween damage was.  I was up a little, 1.6 lbs to be exact.  Those results were MUCH better than I was thinking they were going to be.  That gain could have been water retention from PMS and the Gyro I had for dinner the night before.  This week I am hanging in there with the journaling and some sort of a daily workout.

Yesterday was BEAUTIFUL here.  I was running around in just a long sleeve shirt and no jacket.  I am kicking myself because it would have been the perfect day for a run.  I have been procrastinating starting up again. Yesterday would have been a perfect day to start, I got ready to go and even had my shoes on.  But....I did not go.  I got side tracked with very important things like Facebook and a third cup of coffee.  This week, come Hell or high water, I am starting again.  My goal is a run/walk of 4 days this week.

Happy Monday!  This week is going to fly as fast as the weekend did.

5 comments:

Missy said...

DO IT! x4...I'm counting on you;) I'm back on the wagon this week too. It might be slow, it might be ugly but I'm there.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

you can totally do it :)

Heather said...

Get out there and enjoy this nice weather while it lasts! I keep thinking of how miserable it was last November . . . reminds me to take advantage of the good weather this year. :)

Jess said...

Hope you get the chance to enjoy such nice Nov weather!

lifestudent said...

Its so hard starting back up - but I find once I do (and I have had to about a billion times now) that its not quite as hard to keep it going as it was to get it going in the first place ;)