Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Yesterday we headed north to spend a few days at my parents house.  Thankfully we got here yesterday and beat the storm of the century.  Hey East Coasters, we might beat your last snowfall record.  The weather people are saying this is going to beat the 1991 Halloween storm where we got SEVERAL FEET of snow.  After that storm, we were quite literally trapped in the house for days.  We could jump off the roof

My mother was really excited that we are all coming home.  She will probably be really excited to see us leave and won't want to spend any more quality family time until the Fourth of July.  I hope Santa comes and brings extra booze 'cause something tells me I am gonna need it.

Happy Holidays!

13 comments:

D10 said...

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!!

Lily on the Road said...

Merry Christmas!! Carefull jumping off the roof, I only do that when I have a glass of wine in my hand!

All the Very Best in 2010 Carly!!

*muah*

MCM Mama said...

Have a wonderful time! Merry Christmas!

Missy said...

Liquor = the gift that always fits. Merry Christmas.

Lisa said...

Merry Christmas!

Java Joggers said...

Ah, Christmas at the parents'... always a good occasion to drink more! Enjoy the time with your family!

Sarah said...

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Al's CL Reviews said...

I hope you have a great Christmas.

Oh and I hate snow!!!!

Tony the Pink Panda said...

Yeah, I got a ton of exercise shoveling the snow outside today. Merry Christmas!

Diana said...

That would be awesome to have enough snow to jump off the roof!!! Glad you made it before all the white stuff came....Merry Christmas!

Shosh said...

Soooo are you going to be able to escape? Merry Christmas to you and your entire family. :-)

lindsay said...

hope you and your family had a very merry christmas!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Glad you made it safely, and hope you had a wonderful Xmas with the family! Safe travels home :)