Saturday, December 19, 2009

My New Favorite Christmas Song

The kids were watching Spongebob this morning and I heard a catchy little tune on the show. I could have used a carol like this while I was making my way through the Mall of America. For the record...if you want to visit hell, just go to the Mall of America during the Christmas season.  I of course had to share....Enjoy!



Anywhoooooo....
The weigh in the morning was good. I am down .4 lbs. It is not much but I am not complaining about any sort of loss these days. At the meeting, we had yet ANOTHER new leader. This time it was a dude. There was something about this guy that was a little off. I can't put my finger on why I wasn't keen on him, but there was something not quite right. I am not opposed to having a male leader, but my Spidey senses were kicking in. Lets just say,he was kind of creepy. As rumor has it, the original Saturday leader is coming back (***crossing fingers***). She was funny and energetic and really got the meeting going.

I am off to complete the rest of my list before we head north for Christmas.

8 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Why on Earth would you go to the MOA this time of year? I DESPISE shopping there. How about Southdale, or Ridgedale? yuck!

Glad to hear weigh-in went well... the new leader sounds a bit creapy... eeks.

lifestudent said...

We have a lot of malls locally, but one really big, popular one. That one has a huge santa thing, a train themed with Polar Express, and like 4 levels. Its CRAZY around the holidays ... but I bet its about 10% of mall of america. You are a brave soul for enduring that ;)

Tricia said...

Congrats on the loss!

Deanna - The Unnatural Mother said...

Trust your instincts girl, if the leader was a little wonky, I sure he is!!! Congrats on the loss,any loss is a super fantastic loss!!!

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

Our mall is awful all the time, but especially this time of year. It seems to bring out the creeps! (And by terrible I mean run down and disgusting.) We have to drive 1.5 hours to get to a decent mall.

Congratulations on that loss - every little bit counts.

Jess said...

Nice job on the weight loss.

Funny song! Gotta love the SB.

X-Country2 said...

I can't stand shopping at my mall these day. I'd light myself on fire if I had to go to Mall of America. Impressive.

Aka Alice said...

DramaGirl asked me if we could visit MOA someday. She'd heard there was a whole amusement park inside (her version of heaven, BTW)...LOL...

I made it through 30 second of SpongeBob's caroling.