Monday, December 21, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up...Happy Birthday to Me!

This past weekend we celebrated my birthday. I didn't do anything too wild and crazy but I did get to spend a lot of time with my family.. My family took me out to breakfast to my favorite place and I spent the afternoon shopping with my BFF (we battled the Mall of America for the SECOND time this weekend...ugh).

My brother came over to the house and he brought my "cake". It was in the form of Old Chicago Pepperoni rolls. I love them...what can I say, they are a guilty (majorly guilty) pleasure.




 

I now have to work off those calories. Don't worry, I shared the Pepperoni Rolls (this time). Today to celebrate entering a new year, I am participating in the Winter Misery One Miler hosted by RunningLaur

Off to work I go.  Something tells me that this week at work is going to be even less productive than last week.

11 comments:

unathleticrunner said...

This work week for everyone is not going to be very productive! Happy Birthday!!!

teacherwoman said...

Happy Birthday! I too am doing the winter misery 1 miler... I hope to get home in time to run before the sun goes down!

Jess said...

Happy belated b-day!

MCM Mama said...

Yum! Happy birthday!!

Shosh said...

LOVE that cake! If I ate pepperoni I would ask your brother to bring me one too on my birthday :-) Hope it was a great day.

Aka Alice said...

YUM...That's MY kind of cake!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday! I'm trying to work as little as possible this week. So far, I'm succeeding. :)

RunningLaur said...

Happy birthday! Your 'cake' looks delish!

Simply Life said...

happy birthday!!!

lindsay said...

happy belated birthday!!!

Ann said...

My birthday wishes are slow, just like my running pace.

Happy Belated Birthday!!