Friday, February 26, 2010

TGIF

Friday's Thoughts:

  • This is one week that I am glad is behind me!  Work.  Work.  Work.
  • I was a complete pile this whole week with the exception of a Wednesday night Pilates class.  The delayed muscle soreness has hit hard today.  
  •  I ate crappy all week, hence I feel crappy today.
  • This is turning into a negative thought post....I must start using what I learned in The Secret (ha!)
  •  
  • After this craptastic week, I got a major mood lifter....I am a blonde again!  Hello Springtime hair! You can't really tell from the photo, but I am much blonder than I was.....

On to the weekend!
I am looking forward to:
  • Finishing a book
  • Enjoying the nice weather
  • Running outside
  • Letting Jillian Michaels back into my house
  • Not working
  • Taking some photos
TGIF Everyone.  Have a great weekend.

17 comments:

Jen said...

Nice do!!

Enjoy your weekend.

mommie2lea said...

Love it! And have a great weekend!

Megsie said...

There is nothing better than a good "do." Woot! What book are you finishing? I am actually excited for Yoga tomorrow. What is wrong with me?

moni said...

Hair looks fantastic!! Hope all the good things come to pass this weekend!!

Megan said...

Next wk is a new wk. You'll do better.

The hair looks foxy, though. It's amazing what an hour and a little hair dye will do. :)

Heather said...

Love the hair. Have a great weekend!

Erica said...

Love the hair! If I did not have psychotic curls I swear I would chop my hair off!! But needless to say I really need to go get my spring hair on! Have a great weekend!

Julie said...

Woo hoo, look at the hot mama!! Your hair looks great:) I hope you have an awesome weekend...have some fun!!

Stacey said...

I like the hair. Have a great weekend!

Sarah said...

Very cute hair! Sounds like you have a lot of positive to look forward to!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Love the hair! Too funny about you welcoming Jillian back in, hope the relationship is a good one! :)

Lisa said...

Have a great weekend!

hmm114 said...

The hair looks GREAT Carly ! Getting your hair done can be such a great mood lifter! ( reminds me, I need to get mine done. ) Glad I stopped by...you have reminded me of so much this morning! :) Let this weekend be your kick off ~ to a kiss ass week !!

Delane said...

your do looks fabulous!

Hey if you don't get into Grandmas maybe you should think about taking a trip to Northern Wi and doing Whistle Stop with me this year :-)

Tamzin said...

Good job on a plan for a freash persective! I got one this weekend too. :) Its no secret!! haha

Simply Life said...

you'll have to let us know if it's a book you recommend!

X-Country2 said...

Oooh, pretty!