Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday's Random Thoughts

  • I am enjoying the warm Spring weather.  Both yesterday and today I took off for a stroll around campus.  Today's journey was approximately 2.5367 miles (info courtesy of my OCD friend)



  • I ran my 2.25 mile route last night and it didn't completely suck.  I actually enjoyed it.



  • I had to run at 7PM again last night.  It looks like that is going to be the time I am going to have to get this done.  It is not ideal, but it works.



  • I am going to shoot for going farther tonight.



  • Any exercise I did yesterday was canceled out by Chubby Hubby's popcorn.  He made a vat of it last night.  It is popped in oil and there is an undisclosed and classified amount of butter on it.  It is soooo bad, but sooo good!



  • The calories in that damn popcorn alone put me way over my daily allowance.  



  • I am thankful that today is one of my short days at the office.  I have a ton of work to do at home.



  • Did I mention that it is in the 70's??? I am so excited and I am going to start pulling out the short sleeves. 



  • I will leave you with this photo taken on the walk today.  I am baffled by this model's boobs?  One is pointing South and one is pointing North.  I do think this is odd...but then again, I am no fashionista.


    • 15 comments:

      Delane said...

      LOL..yeah her boobs look pretty bad. I do adore the color of her dress though.its in the 70s here too..LOVE IT!

      WTG on the running.


      http://euphoricagony.blogspot.com/

      Diana said...

      It's in the 70's over here in WI too! Absolutely loving every minute of it! Everyone is coming out of hibernation. All the local parks of full of kids swinging on swings and playing on the jungle gyms while all the Mom's kick back and gossip about everyone! Ah sweetness!
      Good job on the run-keep it up!

      Heather said...

      Those boobs are really frightening! Nice job on the running - keep up the good work.

      Jess said...

      Yeah, those are bad boobs.

      Funny about the "approximate" distance of the stroll!

      Julie said...

      Hi Carly,
      Funny about the boobs:) See, even those pencil skinny models have imperfections:)

      I went out for a run this afternoon and I was hot & needed water after mile one! I hope your run later goes better than mine!

      Al's CL Reviews said...

      Her boobs are weird!

      Good luck on your run!

      Tony The Pink Panda said...

      popcorn can be the devil, seriously. I could put away 5000 calories in that stuff and still eat a cake too.

      teacherwoman said...

      funny picture!

      Enjoy the weather!

      Erica said...

      thats what she gets for being sooo damn skinny...uneven boobs!

      Mel-2nd Chances said...

      eeek, that is a weird picture! The weather here is gonna be amazing for the long weekend too!! So excited about that!

      Megsie said...

      It was a great day today. I walked at sunrise. It was the first day without the long-johns!

      Megan said...

      I assume her boobs look funny b/c she's not wearing a bra. even skinny girls have saggy boobs. :)

      TNTcoach Ken said...

      After close examination of the picture I forgot what the post was about.........

      lindsay said...

      lol about the boob picture and how everyone is focusing on it ;)

      congrats on the runs - the weather is certainly helping with my motivation!

      sanjeet said...

      I do adore the color of her dress though.its in the 70s here too..LOVE IT!
      post free classified ads