Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's Official

 
Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon Econfirmation

Dear Carly....Congratulations! You are officially registered for the 29th annual Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon on October 3, 2010. We are looking forward to another spectacular day in the Twin Cities. If you haven't already, you should receive email confirmation from Marathonguide.com, our registration partner, with your credit card charges.


Here we go.  Ready or not, I am in for one heck of a wild ride.


Amanda at Run to the Finish is hosting a little blogosphere challenge.  This challenge is to change something you know you can do quickly and painlessly in 30 days.  You can learn more about it here.
My changes:
  • No candy
  • More water
  • Less night-time computer surfing
It isn't anything major, but hopefully it will add up to some big things.

I must now really get off the couch and start training for this marathon!!!

28 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Yay for getting into the TC Marathon!

And your 3 Changes sound great! Good luck!

Jess said...

Good luck with the marathon training!

And, those are 3 good things to try and alter. Although, I have to laugh at the last one since I just saw your FB post from late last night!

Megan said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Monica said...

woo hoo! are you running the full or half??

WTG!!

Al's CL Reviews said...

Hooray! Now train!

Heather said...

Congrats on registering - that's awesome!

Jamoosh said...

Step One is the easy part - you are now registered. Ok, Step Two = get to work!

Teamarcia said...

I always found step one--actually signing up--the hardest part. Congrats to you for making the commitment!

Amanda - RunToTheFinish said...

We're all crazy for signing up and yet we keep coming back! Great changes!!

Ann said...

First, NO CANDY! That is major! Second, Congratulations on getting registered!

MCM Mama said...

Good luck on the marathon training AND on giving up candy. I so need to get in on that challenge.

Julie said...

Hi Carly,
This is awesome news! Let the training begin!! I love your list of three things:)

Jen said...

Congrats and good luck!!

Delane said...

congrats Carly- I can't wait to hear about your training.

Lisa said...

let the training begin!

Diana said...

The two words I fear hearing the most in my life...."no candy"!
Here's to training for a marathon! Woo-hoo!

Carolina John said...

Good luck girl. full mary is always a challenge. time to step up!

Aka Alice said...

Hooray!

No late nite FB? If it weren't for late nights, I wouldn't be on FB at ALL!

Dawn said...

Awesome! Congrats, and have a great time!

SeeGirlRun said...

OH congratulations! I should give up candy too. I think I've become addicted to sugar. Hmm... You may have inspired me on this one.

Laura

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Congrats! Great race, and great goals!

Megsie said...

Wooo Hooo!! Congratulations!

Staci Dombroski said...

That is exciting news!!!

TNTcoach Ken said...

Ah ha, now you have to train................

X-Country2 said...

EEEK! How exciting.

Deanna - The Unnatural Mother said...

Congrats!!! Awesome, you got it! and what a great a motivator!!!

polwig.com said...

I am still trying to figure out if I should run one this year... last year my twins were not yet 2 and kept me up all night plus it was 30deg at the start and I came from 90deg heat... Maybe again?

Congratulations for you... slowly but shorely :)

http://polwig.com

runningmom77 said...

Congrats on registering for the marathon! I'm hoping TC will be my first marathon when I finally decide to do it, but it's not in the card for me this year!