Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday's Run by the Numbers

Miles run:  2.52
Time:  28:.01
Calories burned:  397
Walk breaks:  2
Walk breaks because of coughing: 0
Minutes at intersections:  2:30
Lady Gaga songs listened to:  5
Friends I ran into:  3
Dogs that snarled at me:  3
Stops because of Marching Band Crossing:  1
Cars that almost hit me:  2
Crying girls on street corner:  1
Cop cars dodged: 2
Minutes until Jack Bauer is on:  1

This weird run was the perfect ending to my Bizzaro World day.  I am still amazed at the what the 2.52 miles around the hood had in store for me tonight.  Is there a full moon?

18 comments:

Al's CL Reviews said...

did you move to my 'hood? Odd!

xm41907 said...

Sounds like an interesting run.

Sarah said...

Yikes! At least it kept the run interesting!

Kristin said...

Actually I think we are very close to a full moon!

Delane said...

Did you move to Chicago? Add in a crack addict and a couple of homeless people ..your well on your way

Heather said...

Crazy! Nice job on the run!

Monica said...

Great post!! :)

Aka Alice said...

5 Lady Gaga songs? Which ones?

(I need some new running tunes)

Megsie said...

Oh, my that is so Richfield...being held up by the marching band! I love it!

Jamoosh said...

Yeah, I'm going to stop blogging now. No way I'll ever top that...

Barefoot Jax said...

LOl - Just want to say - LOVE your style of blogging! Keep up the great work - keep on running! ;-)

Julie said...

Haha Carly,
Looks like you were pretty darn busy during your run:) I love Lady Gaga! When I hear it come on the radio in my van...it gets turned up and my daughter and I sing along...yes, we are dorks:) Have a good one!

Staci Dombroski said...

Loved your break down of your run :)

teacherwoman said...

That is an interesting run!

SeeGirlRun said...

That's right - you moved next to Al! Who the hecks has to stop at a marching band contest? And will all you ran into (literally) your time was still good! AND you made it back in time to see Jack. Great job!!!

Laura

Megan said...

Marching band. Weird.

Jess said...

Well, you shouldn't pinch little girls. That makes them cry!

lindsay said...

i would've forgotten all those kinds of things. except maybe the marching band :)