Thursday, April 29, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1. I am not running today. The wind is whipping out there and I don't want to feel like I am running into a wall.  I am just going to dust off a Jillian DVD and do that instead. I bought the Boost Your Metabolism about a month ago and I haven't worked up the nerve to try it.  My sources say it is harder than Shred.  Maybe I will be back with a review tomorrow or maybe I will be in traction.

2. I had a drink dumped on me at lunch by the waiter. He gave me free french fries as an apology. Hot waffle fries made up for his butterfingers.  I was easy to please today.  Lucky him.  Thankfully I didn't have any meetings this afternoon so I didn't have to show up sporting Pepsi stains(***gag Pepsi***).

3. I have tomorrow off of work! Woot!!! Bring on the weekend! Although, my big plans of taking Diva to the Zoo are slim to none because of the stormy forecast.  If that is the case, I am going to polish my Mother of the Year Crown and make her have date with every Disney movie in the house.  Either way....I am just looking forward to having 3 days off.

7 comments:

cherimarie34 said...

I've done Boost Your Metabolism before, and it's definitely a tough workout, but I'm sure you can make it through! Enjoy your long weekend!!

Julie said...

Oh, that Jillian is going to kick your butt!! My co-worker has that DVD....get ready to sweat and feel the burn:) Have a great three day weekend!

MCM Mama said...

Can you do a review from traction? 'cause I'd really like to hear about it.

My kids have been spending time with Shrek this week because life has been a bit crazy. Good thing there are three of them LOL.

RockStarTri said...

Fries makes a drink dump better? I would have held out for dessert too. Enjoy your time:)

Megsie said...

I love the Disney movie idea :) Good luck with Jillian!

daysrun said...

Oh fries...I can't remember the last time I had them. Please tell me you enjoyed every one of them!

Amanda - RunToTheFinish said...

hmm pepsi and fries now that doesn't sound like a WW lunch :)