- Baseball season has officially begun. My oldest son had his first practice and this marks the point on the calendar when things start to get INSANE!
- 3.21 mile run done in 33:47. It is not fast by any means, but kind of speedy for me.
- After the run, the family and I headed out to Como Zoo to see the animals. My kids could have cared less about the animals, all they wanted was the food that they were selling. Ha!
- My niece and her fiance met us at the park and I got to play with my camera. I made them model for me. On a side note.... I am FLOORED that she is old enough to get married. In fact she is older than I was when I got married. BUT...I met her when she was only 10 years old!!! It is crazy how fast time flies. Aren't they cute????
- I enjoyed a quick early morning coffee date with BFF
- Got all my meal planning and grocery shopping done by 9:00AM. It is a new world record!
- Biked as a family to the park. I can't imagine how people can ride more than a few miles. My ass hurts and we didn't travel that far!!
- I wasn't going to run today but decided to do just one lap around Lake Nokomis. I brought my oldest child along to bike while I ran. Although the run wasn't anything spectacular, I enjoyed my time with him and he enjoyed tell me to speed it up!
- My allergies are starting to flare up and I am feeling a bit heavy in the chest. I am trying to make sure it doesn't become Bronchitis. Plan of attack: Neti Pot, drugs, lots of water, and rest.
I am BEAT!