Take*Two has tagged me to do 7 fact about me. Warning: I may be the most boring person on earth and I struggled coming up with 7 facts.
1. I am both OCD and ADD. There are somethings that I can't rest until I have a resolution but most of the time I am easily distracted and can't finish a project to save my life. Yes, I have been diagnosed and yes I should be on medication.
2. I really hate taking medication of any variety (even vitamins) and never remember to do it.
3. I was more on the quiet side in high school (unless you knew me) and then fully came out of my shell in college. People do not believe me when I tell them I was shy.
4. I want to go to Europe. I have never been. I would love to see where my grandparents lived as well as visit some of the most popular sites. Hmmmmm, I still need to get that passport.
5. I love that my kids think it is cool that I run MILES and I love it even more when they brag about it to their friends. Their stories usually involve me WINNING a race.
6. I LOATHE being in photos but understand how important it is to pass along the memories. I much prefer to be behind the camera. I have thousands and thousands of photos of my kids but only a handful of pictures with me in them. I am trying to be better about being in photos because it doesn't look like I exist in the family.
7. I have come to terms that I need to plan EVERYTHING. I have to write it down or it doesn't get done. Making obsessive lists is the only thing that will keep me on task (see #1).
Thanks for the tag! I am supposed to tag people but I think I am one of the last people in the blogosphere to do this list. Consider yourself tagged if you haven't done it!