Here are 10 things that I love:
1. My family and friends(they get their noses outta joint if I don't mention them first). I love that I have 3 little people and one big one
2. Good coffee with good friends. Starbucks on the weekdays with my work buddies, Caribou with my BFF during the weekend.
3. Pebble ice. I have an annoying ice addiction and I love crunchy pebble ice.
4. My camera. I love taking photos. I usually have a camera on me at all times.
5. Running. Really a love/hate relationship.....still a love.
6. Chubby Hubby's Heart Stopping Popcorn. I am currently experiencing withdrawal symptoms.
7. My Baba's Afghans. These blankets are crocheted by hand and weigh about forty pounds. I can't sleep without them. I have had the one on my bed for over 30 years and it still looks new. I call her my "old lady sweat shop" because I keep making her make them for my kids. ha!
8. My Crackberry. I am OCD about checking my email and I love that I can get it anywhere (email that is).
9. My job. Well the job is just a job...I neither love it nor hate it but certainly appreciate that I have it. I love my coworkers and I love the flexibility it offers. Plus the benefits aren't half bad.
10. Everything about Summer. Warm weather, the pool, the smell of suntan lotion, the kids' baseball games, Brats, Burgers, a cold Leinie's Summer Shandy. Speaking of which....it is time to get outside!
So I would like to pass out the award to:
I am supposed to do 10 people but I am feeling a little lazy. Plus, it is hard to choose only 10!!! Happy Hump Day!