Sunday, July 4, 2010

Because I am immature, childish, overly tired, and possibly drunk....I needed to post these photos of our trashy carnival.  These photos capture only some of the family friendly fun we had tonight.

WILD RIDE
 She had the words wild ride scrolled across her ass.  Did I mention she was pushing a stroller???  I really need to get me some of these shorts.

All Dressed Up
This is what I wore to the fireworks.  It was a cute outfit but my 6" pumps kept getting stuck in the grass.

Gimme a Break!
This Carnie told me his entire life story while I waiting in line for the Spinning Bear ride.  I learned that he didn't have one "mofoing break" (his words not mine) since 4:30 AM and how he makes 1/8th of minimum wage.  Then he continued the story about how he got stood up at the alter.  I didn't even make eye contact with this fella and he still had to share his drama with me.

OH NO, It's the 5-0!
There is nothing like having a moment with your daughter on a kiddie ride and looking out to see people being cuffed and hauled away at a carnival.

Stay Classy!

This dude was in the "spinning bears ride" with my daughter and I.  He took his girlfriend on a kiddie ride and was sporting this class act tee-shirt.

WTF???!!!

Stacy and Clinton, you are needed in Minneapolis STAT!!!!

We have to go the this carnival EVERY YEAR because of how trashy it is.  It is always a good time!  I know this is not really a nice thing to do but I got some great laughs tonight.  I will see you all in hell because that is where I am going after posting this.

Happy 4th of July!!!!!!

24 comments:

Jamoosh said...

Oh my...

Charbelle said...

LOL in Charlotte twice a year race city pops up, once in the spring, once in the fall. You can drive through or wander through and get the "full" experience :) But oh the revenue NASCAR does generate for this city!!

mommie2lea said...

I have no words for this. At least none that I can post.

MCM Mama said...

Awesome!

We saw a women at the fireworks last night wearing capris and at least 4 inch high spiked heels. That's what I wear when I plan to be walking on astroturf...

Megsie said...

You missed the teenaged girl who was with her mom and very younger sister who was wearing a tee-shirt that said, "Save water, share a shower." At least the lettering was sparkly.

James said...

Love it! I too like to take pics of trashy people in public. My latest fascination, taking pics of smokers in areas where it's prohibited.

Sarah said...

Wow. Wild ride, indeed.

skicinshan said...

oh my!!! see this is why carnivals and stuff scare me! lol

RockStarTri said...

I think wild ride beat me in my last race.....

TNTcoach Ken said...

Do not collect $200 and go straight to HELL! LOL, now I remember why I don't go to carnivals. People taking pictures of me............

Trish said...

I always wonder, Did she/he look in he mirror this morning and think, "Dang, I look Good!"? :)

Carly said...

Oh boy....you know, if you dress like that, you're just asking for it. My mom and I like to go to the mall and people watch just because people wear the craziest things. Yikes!

Heather said...

Wow. And I thought our county fair was bad . . .

lindsay said...

bahahahaha. this was awesome. love the undercover picture-taking. i'm guilty of that too. what are these people thinking? yiiikes.

Julie said...

Hi Carly,
OMG, thank you...this was great humor!

BTW, I have a pair of those wild ride shorts:) JK!

Monica said...

Super Funny! Thanks for the laugh this evening!

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

I will see you all in hell because that is where I am going after posting this.

Hahahahaha! As if hell could be uglier than that last picture? I think you were already THERE, sister! Ain't nuthin' worse lil ol' SATAN could do to you!

Still - I would TOTALLY do the chick in the last picture! Can you say HAWT!1? Now SHE's a wild ride!

chia said...

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I love these.

Staci Dombroski said...

I love that you posted that!! Hilarious! It is like those Walmart pictures that people take :)

bobbi said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!. Awesome. That is all. ;)

Cathy said...

You have lived my dream - I've always wanted to take pictures of people wearing things that are so tacky - come on people - let's look in the mirror before we leave the house! Funny post!

Sammie Girl said...

My News Year Resolution this year was to stop making snarky comments under my breath… now I make them where everyone can hear me! I have to say, I would have had a hay day there (and most likely been seriously hurt because of my comments!!!)

Kim said...

My youth group kids (yes, church youth group) always tell me I am driving the bus to hell. Welcome aboard!
Love the photos!

Aka Alice said...

I know these have been here for awhile and I'm really behind in blog reading...but I just love you for posting them and I will make sure to high-five you in hell, since I'll be there as well.

My biggest tragedy last weekend is that I just could NOT get a good picture of the guy I saw who (I swear) was channeling David Lee Roth...leopard-skin-spandex and all.

LOL...my word verification is sogrin