On April 1, I set some goals for this quarter ending 6/30/10 and they were as follows:
Run the Get in Gear 5KDONE Continue base building for Twin Cities Marathon-DONE
- Lose 10lbs (I hope more, but need to break it up into smaller goals)--7lbs gone but not 10lbs
- Finally try a Kettlebell workout-NOT...but I did meet an AWESOME KB Instructor!!
- Continue lunch time walks at least 3 times per week---This has been hit or miss.
So now, I need to set some new goal for the quarter ending 9/30/10
- Run the Milk Run at the MN State Fair with SARGE!!! (She is coming home for a visit in Aug.)
- Run the Urban Wildland Half Marathon (Signed up today!!!)
- Survive the month of Birthdays in August
- Cook (gasp!) 3 nights out of the week
- Start swimming
- Stay strong with my training because 9/30/10 is only 3 days before my marathon!
Tonight is the very last game of T-Ball for this season and for my middle son. I love watching them but I am happy that the season is over. It should make it easier to get my mid-week training done.
Happy July 1st everyone!!!