Friday, August 6, 2010

Foto Friday and Some Random Thoughts

Yeah Baby!  I found them!  I was too cheap to buy them so I posed with them instead.

 Friday's Mind Dump
  • I am running a half marathon TOMORROW!!!!!!!
  • Does funnel cake count as carbo loading?
  • I am bit freaked out about this race.
  • No, I am not.  I will be just fine.  Positive thoughts.
  • OK...really I am shitting bricks.
  • Run, walk, or crawl I will finish and my only goal is to finish before Tuesday
  • So tired today. The grande coffee is not cutting it this morning. 
  • I am still sick from yesterday's Valleyfair experience.  The kiddie rides kicked my ass.
  • I will never do rides again.
  • Birthdays are 2 down and 1 to go.....YAY BIRTHDAY MONTH!
  • Is it truly possible to be sick of cake? I am craving broccoli and the though of cake turns my stomach.
  • I can't remember the last time I had a vegetable.  I think I see a detox in my future.
  • Oh look at the time....I must get my tail into the office. 
  • Ugh.  It is going to be a long today.
Happy Friday!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

22 comments:

Charbelle said...

Happy Friday!!! So glad the park was fun and you had a good time! I'm sorry you feel sick though!
Good luck on your 1/2 tomorrow!!!

Lily on the Road said...

LOL, love the photo!! As for craving broccoli, OMG, you crack me up!

Good Luck tomorrow, detox is just around the corner!!!

PiccolaPineCone said...

don`t detox before your half marathon! your body will appreciate all the carbs at mile 9 or so... detox can wait.

Jamoosh said...

That was a once in a lifetime purchase! I am so disappointed.

GISrunner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GISrunner said...

Let me try that again, this time without making so many typos ...

Great photo - imagine the reaction at the half tomorrow if those were running shorts with such an "inspiring" message! I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you tomorrow morning. Love, love, love your blog ... I totally relate to your posts. Been lurking for a while but just made the jump to follower!

TNTcoach Ken said...

T.G.I.F. The race will be over before you know it! Okay, maybe not....... ha

RockStarTri said...

You are not running, you are ROCKIN' tomorrow! But, and this is important, if you are craving brocs, something is seriously wrong.

Have fun in the race.

Julianne said...

Good luck tomorrow!! And ys, funnel cakes are totally part of the carbo load menu... Hope you got some other goodies in there too! Love the shorts!!

Sylvia said...

Good luck tomorrow, I hope you reach your goal of finishing by Tuesday. :)

Megsie said...

I still think that I will love most of the rides. I am not that old. I just can't go on the spinning ones. Like the Enterprise. I had to sit for a half-hour after that one when I was 22. But I am sure I will be fine now. Right? We haven't done Valley Fair since I was 22. I am equal parts excited and scared to go again.

Good luck on your race tomorrow!! Woot!

Lisa said...

best wishes with the race. have fun with it!

Tish said...

Good luck tomorrow Carly! I still can't believe you're having the b-day party afterward. We'll be here waiting for the reports.

Julie said...

Good luck tomorrow Carly! Have a great weekend! What? You didn't purchase the shorts!?!:)

Emz said...

I need those shorts I can't stop thinking about them. Hilarious.

Your posts are so fun to read. Always look forward to it!

Jessica said...

Have fun tomorrow at your half!!! You are superwoman! :)

Cathy said...

Yes, it is possible to be sick of cake...craving broccoli on the other hand, I don't know. I encounter the same phenomenon at the end of Girl Scout Cookie season - I swear by the end just one more Thin Mint would put me over the edge!

Good luck tomorrow!

Tricia said...

have fun tomorrow!

Megan said...

you're gonna rock that 1/2 this morning.

bobbi said...

I am a stalker, I mean, I was thinking about you so I checked out your time (I have a friend who ran the 5k) and I just wanted to say GREAT JOB!!

And I wish we lived in the same town - I could totally be your running buddy.

Heather said...

Hope the race went well today!

lindsay said...

i'm sure you'll be fine w/o those hot shorts. hope the 1/2 went well!