1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
2. The second thing you have to do is, pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award.
3. The third and final thing is, thank the person who gave you the award.
If I had the chance to go back and change one thing in my life........
This is kind of a loaded question because I would not be the charming person I am today if not for my mistakes in the past. Everyday I think of the woulda, shoulda, couldas in different aspects of my life but I have no regrets. With every screw-up, failure, and disappointment came with a good life lesson. And boy did I get some great life lessons. I am one of those people that always has to learn the hard way too.
If I had to choose ONE thing that I would have done different, I would not have hung up running after high school. I wish I would have kept going instead of waiting 10 years to pick it up again. I really do not know if it would have made the outcome of my life any better or worse but who knows....
Thank you to Little Fruit Fly for giving me this award! I am flattered by the tag. Since it is almost 1AM, I am taking the lame route and tagging anyone who reads this. I love reading people's responses but I am being too lazy to tag specific people (plus how do I choose???).
Next I would like to thank Charbelle at Ramblings for the next award.
The rules are:
1. Thank the blogger that awarded you.
2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five words.
3. Pass it on to 10 other blogs that you feel have real substance.
My blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience:
There you have it. Again....I am taking the lame route and tagging everyone. It is too hard to choose just 10 blogs (and that it is almost 1AM). Thank you again to Charbelle for tagging me.
I think midnight blogging may have done the trick....I am ready to crawl back into bed and my mind has settled down.