Friday, October 29, 2010

TGIF...I have been Tagged

1. If you could eat anything without any health repercussions or guilt, what would your meal be?

Nook Burger
  Ohhhh such a tough question for a chubby chick.  I have a few so bare with me.
  • Super Fat Kid Nachos (a creation that my brother and I made up...I won't list it all of the heart stopping toppings but I will say that it has cheese filled tater tots as a base).
  • A Juicy Lucy Burger from the Nook
  • Appetizers and wine for dinner every night
  • Kraft Mac N Cheese

 (I wonder why I am fat???!!)

2. If you could meet anyone living or dead who would it be and why?

 I do not have a very intelligent answer for this question.  I would like to meet Jillian Michaels and tell her to "Gargle her own damned heart".....and I guess I would also tell her to start slapping Biggest Loser contestants that spend the entire show blubbering.  I have had to stop watching because of all the waterworks.  Although.....this season's contestant, Jesse, is my co-workers nephew, so cheer him on!!! 
3. Why did you start blogging and what did you expect when you started?

I started blogging because I needed a creative outlet.  I needed a place to dump my thoughts about my struggles with the scale and my running adventures.  I had no expectations when I started this blog and I never thought anyone would ever read it.


4. What is the one book you could read over and over again?

I am not much of a reader.  I enjoy books but don't think I could do a book re-run.  Now for the kiddos, I do have favorites....Sandra Boyton's "The Belly Button Book".   Diva giggles when I read it to her.

5. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
 At this point, a trip to Wisconsin would be nice.  I would love to go to Europe and see the "old country"

6. If you could have a TV show on the Food Network, what would it be?
I would want to either take over Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives from Guy Fieri or work along side him.

7. What was the best meal you ever had?

Oh gosh...again too many to choose from but I have to say....Lamb stuffed with garlic cooked on an open fire spit (in the backyard and quite literally killing the grass to start the fire), crusty bread, and Sarmas (cabbage rolls).   I love some tasty homemade Serbian food!   

Sorry PITA....but lamb on the spit is da' bomb!

8. Who has been the greatest influence on your love for food and learning to cook?
Learning to cook?  hahahahahahahahahaha!  The Chinese restaurant in my hometown (sorry Mom!)?   I don't cook....I assemble things.
Thanks Emz for the tag.  This was a fun way to kill some time today.

I am terrible with tagging others, so I tag everyone!  I want to read your answers!!

13 comments:

TNTcoach Ken said...

Too funny! You are not Phat, I mean fat.......

Charbelle said...

I love this post!!! You're not fat was my immediate thought when I read that. I'm so going to have to play along!!
Happy Friday!!!

Dawn said...

oooh, a trip to "exotic Wisconsin!" LOL! Love this post, I will have to answer these too!

teacherwoman said...

It's great to learn a little more about bloggers! I will consider myself tagged and post on this early next week!

Emz said...

YAY! Thanks for playin' along.

but . . .

Wisconsin?! that cracked me up.

misszippy said...

Wisconsin? That's pretty funny!

That lamb sounds wonderful, and I'm not even much of a lamb eater.

Aka Alice said...

I really need more info on the lamb on a spit story. Is that really in your back yard?

Also...super fat kid nachos...Hahahahahahahaha. I don't know if I'd ever eat it, but I LOVE the name

marmot said...

I really like your post...

Julie said...

Hi Carly,
My hubby loves the nook....he and his co-workers eat there all of the time! He raves about the burgers there:)

Just so you know, I am still not back to normal after running TC! Holy cow, it is amazing how much that thing took out of me:) Running for me has been a struggle. I am thinking that it was not such a good idea to do that 5K trail run one week after. Lesson learned....I am going to ease back into it with shorter training runs.

Great post...I am a big fan of random:) I agree with Emz...you are very entertaining! I love reading your posts! Have fun with the kids tonight!

lindsay said...

lol on #8 - i don't cook either :)

jesse is one of my favorites! he's just a cutie and seems honest about the show instead of 'playing the game'.

Staci Dombroski said...

You are hilarious!! Have a great week!

Eliza said...

Oh man, you made my mouth water...Love the Juicy Lucy's at the Nook. Waaayyy better than Matt's :)

FruitFly said...

Jucy Lucy! I saw that on the Travel Channel. Not my cup o' tea considering I am a vegetarian ... but tater tots with nachos? THAT I can get behind!