2. If you could meet anyone living or dead who would it be and why?
I do not have a very intelligent answer for this question. I would like to meet Jillian Michaels and tell her to "Gargle her own damned heart".....and I guess I would also tell her to start slapping Biggest Loser contestants that spend the entire show blubbering. I have had to stop watching because of all the waterworks. Although.....this season's contestant, Jesse, is my co-workers nephew, so cheer him on!!!
3. Why did you start blogging and what did you expect when you started?
I started blogging because I needed a creative outlet. I needed a place to dump my thoughts about my struggles with the scale and my running adventures. I had no expectations when I started this blog and I never thought anyone would ever read it.
4. What is the one book you could read over and over again?
I am not much of a reader. I enjoy books but don't think I could do a book re-run. Now for the kiddos, I do have favorites....Sandra Boyton's "The Belly Button Book". Diva giggles when I read it to her.
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
At this point, a trip to Wisconsin would be nice. I would love to go to Europe and see the "old country"
6. If you could have a TV show on the Food Network, what would it be?
I would want to either take over Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives from Guy Fieri or work along side him.
7. What was the best meal you ever had?
Oh gosh...again too many to choose from but I have to say....Lamb stuffed with garlic cooked on an open fire spit (in the backyard and quite literally killing the grass to start the fire), crusty bread, and Sarmas (cabbage rolls). I love some tasty homemade Serbian food!
Sorry PITA....but lamb on the spit is da' bomb!
8. Who has been the greatest influence on your love for food and learning to cook?
Learning to cook? hahahahahahahahahaha! The Chinese restaurant in my hometown (sorry Mom!)? I don't cook....I assemble things.
Thanks Emz for the tag. This was a fun way to kill some time today.
I am terrible with tagging others, so I tag everyone! I want to read your answers!!