My 3rd year of blogging has followed my journey through:
- My 3rd marathon!!!
- Getting to meet some cool people from RLAM and being featured on their blog for "Follow this Mother"
- A half marathon finish
- Volunteering at Grandma's finish line
- A new new all time high weight (weight LOSS blog?)
- Even though I am a craptastic runner, my kids see me as an Olympian (I love it when the brag to their friends)
- Speaking of Olympians....don't stand next to them to take a photo. I does not do wonders for the self esteem.
- My hot pink recovery socks are awesome...I think they make me look cool
- Biofreeze is a gift from God
- Don't let your 3 year old get a hold of your caffinated shot blocks. Bad, Bad things happen!
A look back:
1st Blog Birthday Post-
2nd Blog Birthday Post
I am off to celebrate with some Weight Watcher friendly cake so that during my 4th year of blogging I can achieve the original goal of losing weight! Thanks again for sticking with me! Happy Friday and I hope to finally catch up with all of your blogs (I have been way behind in my blog stalking)!!