Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Anniversary Chubby Chicks Run Too....!!

Three years ago today, this blog was "born".  I started the blog on a cold November afternoon with a sleeping newborn in the bassinette beside me.  I started with the intent of just keeping a journal of my progress (or lack there of) with running and weight loss.  I never expected anyone to read the sludge that comes out of my sick, twisted brain.  I appreciate all of the comments that have kept me entertained and encouraged over the years.  Thanks for stopping by and reading!

My 3rd year of blogging has followed my journey through:
3rd Year Lessons and Observations:
  • Even though I am a craptastic runner, my kids see me as an Olympian (I love it when the brag to their friends)
  • Speaking of Olympians....don't stand next to them to take a photo.  I does not do wonders for the self esteem.
  • My hot pink recovery socks are awesome...I think they make me look cool
  • Biofreeze is a gift from God
  • Don't let your 3 year old get a hold of your caffinated shot blocks.  Bad, Bad things happen!

A look back:
1st Blog Birthday Post-
2nd Blog Birthday Post


I am off to celebrate with some Weight Watcher friendly cake so that during my 4th year of blogging I can achieve the original goal of losing weight!  Thanks again for sticking with me!  Happy Friday and I hope to finally catch up with all of your blogs (I have been way behind in my blog stalking)!!

19 comments:

(Just) Trying is for Little Girls said...

Happy Anniversary!
Your was the first blog I ever read (and I read back through most of your archived posts!) earlier this year. Thanks for blogging and motivating me to get back into running.
Kim

Lori said...

Happy blogiversary and here is to many more years :D

Amanda - RunToTheFinish said...

woot woot it's been a great year to follow you! happy bloggiversary!

TNTcoach Ken said...

Happy 3rd year of weight LOSS and running....... I see the photos are still coming...... ha

Lisa said...

happy blogiversary!

Amanda@runninghood said...

Wonderful to see your first blog! And I love biofreeze!

Stacey said...

Happy bloggiversary!

Emz said...

Happy anniversary!! 3 years. SO awesome. YAY you!!

James said...

Happy Anniversary! I always enjoy reading your posts. Sounds like a great year. Have an even better 2011!

RockStarTri said...

Happy Blogoversary!

Megsie said...

Oh, happy anniversary Chubby Chicks! I am glad you shared this site with me!

Aka Alice said...

Happy 3rd girl...you know what they say about the terrible threes (not that your blog is terrible, I was talking about the weight loss thing... I LOVE stalking your blog!!! GAH!)

outdoor.mom said...

this is a great blog and happy anniversary :-) its my #2nd!!

Diana said...

Happy Bloigiversary!
My 3rd is the 8th of this month!
Wow, where does that time go??!!!

Kim (Book Worm) said...

Happy Blogiversary!!

Trish said...

Woo Hoo! Happy Anniversary!

lindsay said...

happy blogiversary!

Carolina John said...

happy anniversary chubby chicks!

Charbelle said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I love your blog!!!