Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Great Day in Photos

Here are a few things (in photos) that are making me happy today:

I got my Christmas Cards done and ordered last night.  This is the front side of it.

The back


The view from my office and the site of Monday night's Vikings football game.  There are a lot of volunteers helping get the Gopher's football stadium ready for the NFL.  It is nice to see that the Vikings will be staying in town for this one.


FREE PIZZA!!!!!

Eating free pizza with my buddy Leah (note: we are supposed to be at the gym, however, who can pass up FREE pizza??!!)  Thank you Punch Pizza
Best lunch ever!!!!! (That is most definitely Leah's plate!  I am a much more dainty eater.  ha!)
 AND DRUMROLL.......

Look who is home......SARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***Happy Dancing***
Life is good!

20 comments:

Heather said...

Definitely looks like a great day!

Marlene said...

you had me at pizza!!!

FruitFly said...

Mmmm... PIZZA!!!

Jamoosh said...

Free pizza trumps the gym on most days.

Emz said...

that
pizza

is
why
I
must
eat
dairy.

YUM.

WannabeRunner said...

That pizza looks delish! And great pics of your kiddos. :)

Stacey said...

Cute Christmas card.
Yay for Sarge being back!

GeorgiaSnail said...

HOW. AWESOME. IS. THAT. PIZZA!!!!

or maybe I'm just hungry...

Diana said...

That video of the Metrodome with the roof collapsing was awesome! Awesome in a bizarre way, just glad the stadium was empty at the time.
Was that the same pizza place we went to??? Looks kind of like the booths! I remember how great that pizza and dew (after I "finally" found one!) tasted after 3 days of kb hell......
Cute cards!

misszippy said...

That pizza looks fabulous! Better than the gym any time!

Amanda - RunToTheFinish said...

um yes friend time and free pizza is totally a great day

teacherwoman said...

Sounds like a great day! Your Christmas card is cute!

Julie said...

You work so close to where Mr. Julie does...he can see the stadium from his window too...just a different view:)

Is that pizza place right on Washington? College boy and I ate there a few times:)

Cute picture of the kids!

TNTcoach Ken said...

Pizza instead of the gym????? Okay, I get it. HA

termite said...

PIZZA?!!! did someone say PIZZA?!!!!

:D

Megsie said...

I am so glad Sarge is home and safe :) Yay! An awesome day!

Carolina John said...

Yay Sarge is back! So glad she made it through that mess safely.

and yumm for pizza.

Delane said...

that pizza looks delicious!!!

MCM Mama said...

Looks like it was a awesome day - and I so want that pizza!

wendy said...

OMG!!!! That pizza looks awesome!!!! Should be a fun Vikings game tonight, huh?