Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Gym Time

December is off to a good start.  I went over to the Rec Center at lunch today.  It was a very easy (almost non-existent) workout because I had to take care of some housekeeping.  I first had to figure out if I wanted to change at the office or in the locker room.  Did I want to rent a locker?  I decided that it was worth the 4 bucks a week to rent one.  The process to get one was a bit nuts and took up most of my time to workout, leaving me only about 20 minutes.  Rather than leaving, I hopped on a treadmill for 16 minutes and briskly walked.  I wasn't much but it was something.

Remind me to never cancel this membership.  It is a total pain in the ass to get everything started again.

Photo of the Day:

It maybe kind of childlike, but I like stickers.  I keep track of my gym visits with foil stars on my work calendar.  It is nice to see that I started out the month on the right foot.  I have since switched out the sticker because it wasn't on straight.  Anyone else slightly OCD like that.?

7 comments:

Running Librarian said...

umm stickers...not a bad idea :) I might have to try that out too. Could be the right motivation for me :)

Staci Dombroski said...

That is a good idea for the stickers! I am a very visual person!

Cathy said...

You're so much better than me...I would have left, but still counted it as a visit to the gym!

TNTcoach Ken said...

College football players are rewarded with stickers on their helmets. Don't quit the rec center, just practicing.........

Deanna - The Unnatural Mother said...

I would of switched the sticker too, I'm OCD like that. Great start!

Al's CL Reviews said...

The OCD comment has me laughing.

Stefanie Schocke said...

I use smiley faces on my workout calendar... :) OCD like that too...I get mad if I miss a smiley face!