Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Twenty-five years ago (okay...maybe a few more than that), I came into this world.  I am having a great day!  Again, this is another photo heavy post but stringing sentences together lately is too much work.

I started my morning with a GINORMOUS (free) coffee. 
Thanks Starbucks.  I got a non-fat gingerbread latte.  I normally don't do fru fru drinks but calories don't count on birthdays, right?


My  Co-workers gave me a birthday card that contained a lottery ticket?
Is it a winner?????  *crossing fingers and typing up draft resignation letter*

Ahhhh Shucks...not a winner, but it was still fun to play.
I guess I will be keeping my day job.

Sweet!  ANOTHER SNOW STORM!
Dear Santa,
I would like a home in Florida for the winter.
Love,
Carly

Sarge is officially back to work as of today.  This photo is her file cabinet....FULL OF GYM CLOTHES!
She showed up to her first day of work with GYM CLOTHES. Damn.  She is hard core.
BUT....
We lured her to have pizza instead.  Yes, it was as good as it was last week!
Because of Mother Nature's wrath on Minnesota, birthday dinner plans have changed.  Instead, I am going to play board games with the family and drink some wine (on a Monday).  This little video cheered me up.  I love my Goldy!!!



Enjoy!  I may actually watch Monday Night Football tonight.

21 comments:

ajh said...

Happy Birthday! Calories do NOT count on your birthday so enjoy all your treats.

Kim (Book Worm Runs) said...

Happy Birthday!! :)

Grammie Brown said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoyed your day!

Running Librarian said...

Happy Birthday Carly! Looks like you have had a great day so far!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!

Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

mindysmarathon said...

Of course calories don't count on your birthday! Happy Birthday!!

Delane said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Sounds like its fabulous thus far!

Vee and the Kid said...

happy birthday! enjoy your wine and down time while you can ... summer cometh! (eventually). brrrr.... Vee at http://veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com

Savannah said...

Happy birthday!

Carly said...

Happy birthday! Hope it was awesome.

bobbi said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Marlene said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

WannabeRunner said...

Glad you had a good birthday!!

lindsay said...

Happy birthday!! Too bad about that lotto ticket ... Dang!

akjenniekt said...

Happy (late) birthday! I am waiting for me free Starbucks BDay drink to come in the mail :)

I tagged you for some Q&A - hope that's alright :)

FruitFly said...

Happy "25th" ;) birthday, Carly!! (I know I am a day late, sorry!)

Your birthday plans sounded really fun. Sometimes a night in is just perfect!

Amanda - RunToTheFinish said...

florida accepts your request, please move soon :)

Trish said...

Happy Birthday!! (belated)

I hope you enjoyed all of your treats!

Sally HP said...

Happy birthday! Do you work at UND?

M said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I love the video!