Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend-Wrap Up

This weekend I did the following:
  • Ate awesome pizza 
  • Registered for 2 races
  • Had coffee with my BFF
  • Hockey practice for kids
  • Had awesome roast beef sammies at Wally's Roast Beef with the Family
  • Went to Ikea
  • Bought a new bookshelf for our basement
  • Watch Chubby Hubby put together said bookcase
  • Reorganized my office and downsized (huge task!)
  • About 400 loads of laundry
  • Hockey games
  • Went out to dinner with my parents and brother
  • Drank wine (drinking wine)

This weekend I did NOT do the following:
  • Go to the grocery store
  • Run
  • Shred
  • Eat Veggies
  • Record what I ate
     
It was a very productive weekend, unfortunately it didn't include workouts.  I really have no excuse except lack of planning on my part.  Back to my routine tomorrow.

In other news..... Delane is hosting a a February challenge to "waist" away.   If you are looking for something to jump start your weight loss or keep your mojo going, join this challenge.  Check out the details here.

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like you had a great weekend! Awesome job registering on the races. I find that racing always gives me motivation to train that much harder. Have a great week!

Kim (Book Worm Runs) said...

Whew!! Sounds like a busy weekend for sure! :) And yay for races!!

misszippy said...

Well, I think you scored on all the other counts so you're good to go!

Charbelle said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend!!! You did sign up for races which means you have something to motivate you towards running :)

M said...

sounds like a great weekend!

Stacey said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. I signed up for a race this weekend too. (:

Diana said...

I have to check out this Ikea store, I hear so much about it! Just have to find one first! I think there's one in Chicago.

Stephanie Anne said...

looks like a fun one!
Hooray for signing up for races!

Mary said...

That looks like a great weekend! Accomplishing a lot and enjoying yourself. Way to go girly!

Jess said...

Sounds like it was a fun, but busy, weekend!

Sally HP said...

We all need those weekends every once in awhile :) Great job on registering!

Deanna - The Unnatural Mother said...

Nice weekend for sure!! You can always run this week, don't sweat it, and awesome more races!!!