Monday, January 17, 2011

Well, Then....

Last month I was contacted by the people that represent the website Well,Then.org asking if I would be willing to add content to their newly launched site.   I really pondered it because there is not a day that goes by that I do not have some offer to do some sort of review or a request for a free advertising and I truly want my blog to remain my own boring thoughts.  Can anyone else relate?

I checked out the website and actually really like it.  It is a social networking site that provides ideas on ways to be well from real people in their own words.  I agreed to do a few blog post and VIDEO blogs posts (that is a huge step for me because I am so uncomfortable in front of a camera!).  A few of my blog topics for this site include getting back on track, working out when sick, and keeping resolutions.  In the process, I have found several other people that peaked my interest on their ways to be well. 

This site is not solely devoted to weight loss and fitness.  There are topics the that run the gamut from reducing stress, staying organized, and living with Asthma.  Again, the content is added by average people that are sharing things that work for them.  You can join the discussion or add your own ideas about wellness.  You can check it out at www.wellthen.org

Disclaimer:  I have been compensated for my participation, however, that does not change my opinion on the website.

11 comments:

Emz said...

"well then"....I am off to check it out.

Brittany said...

That sounds like a really interesting site!! I am excited you're participating in it!

misszippy said...

How cool for you! I'm going to go check it out!

teacherwoman said...

Sounds like I should check it out! Off I go!

TNTcoach Ken said...

That was different........

Marci said...

I will check it out, and I know what you mean about being asked to review stuff. I used to feel opposed, but I have kind of changed my opinion if its something that interests you and your readers, so thanks for this!

Jess said...

Interesting. I'll have to have a looksie.

Jim ... 50after40 said...

I'll check it out, sounds great.

Pretty Pauline said...

I am definitely needing that encouragement and am thankful for your glowing recommendation. :)

termite said...

i'm all in. i love learing new stuff.
i need to look into this now. thanks, chica.

xo

Deanna - The Unnatural Mother said...

Awesome!! Good luck in your new endeavor...change is good and can be fun!