Sunday, February 27, 2011

ABC's of Me

(A) Age: 37 but I act like I am 12

(B) Bed Size: Queen

(C) Chore You Hate: Cleaning the Bathroom.....There are 3 boys in my house, need I say more? *gag*

(D) Dogs? Not right now, but I am wearing down Chubby Hubby.  He will CAVE!
How can he say no to this face???

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Starbucks with my crew

(F) Favorite Color: Blue

(G) Gold or Silver? Silver

(H) Height: 5'8.5"
Tambura

(I) Instruments You Play: None right now, but I did play the clarinet in 7th grade (poorly) and the Tambura when I was younger (also poorly)

(J) Job Title:  At work I am an A/R Accountant at home I am Queen.

(K) Kids: 3 of them.....2 boys and a girl

(L) Live: Minne-SNOW-dah

(M) Mom's Name:  Janice

(N) Nicknames: Car, Carl, Car Car, CarDUCHEka (?) CP, Holmes, Duecie, Chuckie.....I have had several and I answer to all of them.

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Quite a few

(P) Pet Peeve:  People who whistle their "s" when they speak, mouth breathers, loud eaters, know-it-alls, helicopter moms, the general public....hmmm, I guess I am chronically irritated.

(Q) Quote from a Movie: "Real tomato catsup, Eddie?" ---Vacation ,"Tommy want wingy"---Tommy Boy,  "Merry Christmas, shitters full"---Christmas Vacation, "Nobody puts baby in the corner"----Dirty Dancing (RIP Patrick Swayze)


(R) Right or Left Handed? Right

(S) Siblings: One brother and my mom's dog that she refers to as my sister


My "sister" 

(T) Time You Wake Up? Alarm is set for 4:30  It rarely happens that I am out of bed and moving before 5AM.

(U) Underwear: yup

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: I don't dislike any veggies.....I am just too lazy to eat them

(W) What Makes You Run Late: The children.  I always blame the children and not Facebook or blogging.

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: lots of them

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: I make a fabulous Italian Shredded Beef Sammy

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: sea lions or the orangutans

13 comments:

(Just) Trying is for Little Girls said...

Fun! You always make me smile. Now, about the dog as your sister...

Al's CL Reviews said...

The "sister" is killing me!

Deanna - The Unnatural Mother said...

I am the same with the wake-up...ugh! I should just set the alarm for 5 !

ajh said...

You don't get up until 5? What a slacker!

We should all be queen.

Tish said...

Great post. I may steal this idea soon. Yeh, you get up at FIVE (never mind 4:30) I'm super impressed!

Grammie Brown said...

Love your answers! Love the little doggie..I would not be able to resist!

Charbelle said...

This was too much fun!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

Running Around Acres said...

Awesome post. Still laughing at a few.

Running Librarian said...

Your sister is very cute. You should see my "brother" charlie. :) Wish I could get up at 5am...I am going to try tomorrow but odds are I will roll over and go back to sleep for another hour and half.

Stacey said...

I must agree, your sister is very cute!!

The Lazy Triathlete said...

Your "sister" looks a little frozen. :)

Delane said...

That dog is awesome!!! what a face.

FruitFly said...

I LOVE your pet peeve!! Seriously!! It is awesome and I fully back all of your annoyances 100%!!