Monday, February 21, 2011

Arizona Tidbits

First things first.....I will refrain from bitching about the cold and rainy weather here in Arizona because we got 2 feet of the white stuff back home.   But seriously.....it is the desert and it has been raining.  I was expecting to show off my pasty white skin.

I finished The Lost Dutchman 10k in 1:19:12.  I ran most of it which is amazing since I have not attempted a run since January.  I will post a full race report when I get home.

Post race, I went for an hour long massage.   ouch!  I think I need to do this more often.

We celebrated our races with a night on the town and a martini dinner.

Today we are just hanging out without a schedule and we might even see the Sun!


12 comments:

TNTcoach Ken said...

We got a foot of the white stuff, so rain would be welcomed!

bobbi said...

sorry your weather has been less than stellar....great job on your 10k!

Al's CL Reviews said...

Congrats!

Shrinking Mommy said...

great time...great job for running it! Maybe one day I will think I can run a 10k or more. Enjoy the sun...if you can

Jess said...

Nice job on the Lost Dutchman 10k! Must be a great race; yours is like the 5th race report of that event I've read today!

Grammie Brown said...

Congratulations!
We got snow here in New Jersey overnight...so tired of snow!

Carly said...

Congrats on the finish! Can't wait to hear more about it.

Teamarcia said...

Bummer about the weather but congrats on the race. Can't wait to hear more!

Delane said...

Im in Florida for work, 80 and Sunny!!!!!!

Great job on the run!

Lindsey Lu said...

Im not loving the rain either! hope it stays clear. Im from Seattle- youd think I'd be used to it, not so much....

Karen said...

Congrats on the race - woo hoo!

lindsay said...

i'm sorry you haven't been able to show off your pasty white skin. i'm sure the arizonians are disappointed.

congrats on the race! whenever i travel there's never a race being held that same weekend... one day one day.