Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blue Toes

First Pedi of the year!   I am usually very conservative when it comes to toe polish...I am a sensible red or neutral kind of gal.  For some reason, blue seemed appropriate this go round since I am traveling and all.  Pardon my ugly manlike feet, but I just had to post this photo because this is so out of my norm.  I am sure I will scream tourist in Arizona while I am there because I will be wearing shorts and open toe shoes!  I will try not to blind people with my pasty white skin.

I have been pulling out my warm weather clothing and let me just say, I am glad it is only February!  I am not thrilled how these clothes fit.  I have time to whip my sorry ass into shape before I have to wear these everyday.  Trying on clothes is truly an eyeopener.  Lets just say, I wear my stress and not in a good way.  The good news is that in the next few weeks, the crazy stuff should all come to a head and calm down all at once.

21 comments:

MizFit said...

LOVE THE BLUE.
I laugh Im so NOT conservatinve in any other way but my toes.
Always clear.

xo

The Jogger Blogger said...

I love fun colors for a pedi! Now I'm looking at my pitiful toes and trying to figure out when I can go get mine done, too!

Stacey said...

I love the blue too! Have fun in AZ!

Jen said...

I was just thinking the other day how am I going to get these running toes to look pretty in a month or so. I have one toe where the nail is almost all grown back (after the marathon it fell off) and the others just look nasty. Maybe I will start today!

Lisa said...

cute!

i did mine purple the other day. now they look bruised to me. lol.

Carly said...

I tried teal this summer, which was really out there for me and I kind of liked it. I like the blue too!

Kevin said...

Since I have only had one pedi in mylife and I did not get toes painted I really have no comment!! Well, I do like the blue and you don't have man feet.

termite said...

***cute***

i likey. :)

xo

Teamarcia said...

Love the blue! And you do not have man feet!

Mary said...

Cute toes! I almost alwaysgo conservative, ,but it's fun to bust out!!

Marlene said...

Cute tootsies!

TNTcoach Ken said...

I have manlike feet too!

WannabeRunner said...

I like the color! And it looks like it's going to be rainy & chilly (for AZ standards) when you are here. :(

The Enthusiast said...

LOVE the toes! I am super jealous of your warm weather adventure.

Lindsey Lu said...

love the color! Im going for my 1st pedi EVER (believe it or not) this week :)

One Crazy Penguin said...

Great color! Very festive :)

Delane said...

Love blue toes... For covering up black toenails.

lindsay said...

That is why I just don't try on clothes... I wear the same 10 pieces I know fit and I don't bother shopping for new ones cause they will just tell me I need a larger size pant than I want to admit to needing :)

Amanda - RunToTheFinish said...

i too am a very neutral polish, but last year i was feeling crazy and did blue for awhile...kind broke me out of my own shell. um now I am back to a nice maroon :)

Al's CL Reviews said...

I love the blue. I had that and black for awhile. To cover the actual black and blue toenails.

Stace said...

Love the toes - they look great!!!