- I met my gym requirement
- I ran my January race
- Lost a couple of pounds
- I read my one book. See below for review
Book for January:
A Father's Odyssey: 75 Marathons in 75 Consecutive Days
By: Terry Hitchcock and Peter Jessen
About: Terry Hitchcock lost his wife and became a single father of 3 young kids. When he was thrown into the role of single parent, he compared daily life to a marathon. He decided to taken on the Epic marathon to raise awareness about single parents and their kids.
Goals for February:
- Lose a few more lbs
- Run 3+ miles without stopping
- Run The Lost Dutchman 10K and not die
- Meet my 8x requirement at the gym
- Read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
- Not kill anyone due to Winter crazies
How was your January and what are you goals for February?