Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend WARM-Up

It is AMAZING what a little sunshine and above zero temps will do for a mood!

OR

It could be the wine that I am drinking on a Sunday Night WAY past my bedtime.

I think the thaw has begun....it was 45 degrees today and the sun was shining!!!!

I really have NOTHING to blog about.   I didn't do crap for working out this past weekend (unless you count lifting a 5-8 Juicy Lucy as pumping iron).

Anyway.......it has been awhile since I have been in a great mood like this so I thought I would share my happiness.  Or...maybe I am just blogging while buzzed.  Either way, I hope you had a great weekend.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

45 deg = heat spell. time to get outside and enjoy it!

Heather said...

I got all hopped up on the warm weather this weekend too - didn't even need the wine. :)

Marlene said...

YAY for a great mood! Hope it continues into the week...

M said...

I can't wait to get back just for Juicy Lucy's. MMMM! Glad its getting warmer up there for everyone!

Carly said...

Sometime just having the sun out is all you need. :-)

TNTcoach Ken said...

Buzzed blogging??? Is that like drunk calling???? That big ball of fire in the sky can do that to you!

teri said...

Love the blogging while buzzed theme! You made me laugh today! Thanks....
Teri
From Sunny California...

Jess said...

Glad you guys got to enjoy such a nice reprieve in weather!

Delane said...

I'm right there with you!!!!! Its going to be 60 here on Thursday.