The first half of the class was devoted to squats, lunges, planks, squat jumps, push ups....all the fun things. Not. The second half of the class was devoted to work on the track which I have to say I enjoyed (but do not let the trainers hear that!). We did running drills that I did in high school track and for a moment I got my competitve edge surfaced. When they said sprint, I ran as fast as my legs would take me. No times were recorded, but I was booking it. If I don't die from this class, I may start seeing the benefit with my running.
- Too many squat and lunges. I really am feeling it in my knees.
- Because of the high stress on the knees, I wish they had more modifications. Unfortunately, the are equal opportunity ass kickers. Keep up or get yelled at.
- The trainers do not anything but bark orders at you whilst sitting on their arses. I think if they are going to talk the talk, they need to walk the walk....just sayin'.
- Having to do these ass whooping workouts in front of the whole club. I am sure I provide awesome entertainment for those that are watching while walking on the treadmill.
- It is the longest hour of the whole week!
I am sure I will like this class once my pants start getting baggy. ha!
I am sore now, I can only imagine what getting out of bed will be like tomorrow!