I love Fridays and I especially love them when there are surprises that make me happy.
1. Diva got chosen for the lottery for preschool (sad that there has to be a lottery for preschool)
2. I just got off the phone with the Superintendent's office....the boys can stay at their current school!!!!
3. Diva's Preschool is in the SAME building as the boys' school! ONE STOP PICK UP!!!! You do not know how much I appreciate this!
4. More puking has earned me a half day out of the office today. Thankfully it is not me.
5. Finally, the best part of today..... I walked into my office to see this today:
You maybe wondering why I am so excited over doughnuts. Sarge's hubby was traveling to Portland for work and sent a link to some food porn aka VooDoo Donut. This site not only catered to the fat chick in me but also to my 12 year old maturity level. The box says "The magic is in the hole" and "Good things come in pink boxes". BWAH! They have some really unique types (and shapes) of doughnuts. One of my favorites was the Voo Doo Doll, it is filled with red jelly! Bite into it and it starts "bleeding". Sarge had fun with that one this morning. He had one custom made just for me (sorry if this offends anyone):
You need to check out the names of some of these doughnuts, they are hysterical. I wonder if they ship to Minnesota?
Well, this week ended up being very crazy. I had lots of things I wanted to blog about but they will have to wait until next week. Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!