Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday's Bulleted Random Thoughts

  • The weather forecast indicates MORE SNOW today.  April 19th.  I am overjoyed.
  • This forecast has put everyone in a really chipper good mood today.
  • I have been tracking my food on myfitnesspal.com for over 2 straight weeks.
  • I have lost 7lbs.  Yay me.
  • I guess this tracking stuff really does work.
  • I hate that the only sound I can hear in my office for 8+ hours out of the day is the air flowing through the vents and the sound of my typing.
  • Boot Camp is tonight.  I am looking forward to it.  Why?  I am not sure.
  • It is not a good idea to eat ice cream before a run even if it is your favorite flavor.
  • Please God, do not let the boys' personal story they need to tell for play auditions be about farting or pooping.
  • My new running play list rocks....I don't care what people say, Rebecca Black's "Friday" is a great tune to take on a run.
  • I miss reading blogs and I think things are settling down to get caught up.
  • I am really glad that Chubby Hubby's softball schedule caused me to dump my Pilates class.***

***Last night was my last night of Pilates with my current instructor.  This time last year I quit her class.  There were several reasons why I quit the class this time.  Her rates went up, she treated her class like a personal therapy session (I don’t pay to hear her drama), and her routine never ever changed.  On top of that, she never once walked around the class to ensure we were all doing the moves properly.  
Chubby Hubby spared me the uncomfortable conversation when he informed me that his softball league plays on Monday nights.  I simply told her that the schedule no longer worked.  I am a huge believer in signs and my pilates band broke during our routine last night.  That was enough to tell me I was making the right decision. I have no plans to give up my core workouts.  I need them but I do not have to go to this class.  I have Pilates at my gym.....for free.

8 comments:

Jamoosh said...

Snow in the latter part of April must be like an unwanted smack upside the head!

bobbi said...

I am getting SO. IRRITATED. with this crappy weather.

Running Librarian said...

After spring break I think I am going to start to track my food too. Ugh such a pain. Why can't I just eat anything I want to like I did when I was 10?? I was really skinny when I was ten too...Good job with the tracking and the lbs lost!

theAlmostRunner said...

I just found your blog and I really love it. I'm glad you decided to cut that class- and the signs were clear! Sounds like the instructor just wasn't as into it as you. : )

Teamarcia said...

I just set out in freezing rain and gale-force winds to get Thing 1 off the school bus. I thought we were gonna have liftoff with the golf umbrella. Ridiculous.
Yay for weightloss and for being done with that Pilates class!

lifestudent said...

Tracking food DOES work. I'm just too lazy to do it. Guess those extra lbs will just have to stick around for a while :(

Aka Alice said...

Yay on the seven pounds!

Ann said...

holy crap, snow in April. That sucks!

7lbs - awesome.