Thanks for all of the great comments and ideas about your experiences on this plan. I am absolutely taking notes! This weekend is going to be a bit challenging and I will really have to plan. The hurdles I am facing are:
- A movie-at least I won't be temped by the popcorn because of the tooth incident.
- A wedding-I will be too busy working, but it will be hard to resist cake
- A Grad Party-Again with the damn cake
- Another Party- We are stumbling distance from home and no alcohol!
- Post race treats-I always get a fun treat after a race and I will have to think of something fun. A Ricotta creme something ain't gonna cut it.
2. I forgot how much work puppies are! Man, do I love my little fuzz mutt but they are just as bad as toddlers. She is actually a really good puppy. She sleeps through the night and knows to go to the door to be let out, but she still has an occasional accident. I can't step out of the room without her nose up my ass....she has to be with us constantly. I seriously turn my head for a moment and she is into something. Chubby Hubby is home with her all day right now so she is not alone during the day.
The kids are loving her and are actually excited to help take care of her (Any bets when they will lose interest? That is why I am taking full advantage of their willingness to scope up dog poop). I wasn't completely sure that we were ready for a dog but I see how this little 5lb creature puts a smile on all of our faces and I know this is exactly what we needed.
3. I bought this the other day:
Pro-Tec Athletic Roller. I bought it because of my cramping calves. It seems to be helping but I am not completely in love with this apparatus. The foam pieces move slide around while you are rolling. It was cheaper than the "The Stick" but I am almost wishing I spend the extra. Anyone have this model? What are your thoughts?
Okay, I am throwing out more pleas for votes. Please hit Chubby Chicks Run Too with a thumbs up! HERE
Also, There is still a lot of time to enter the Super-Fabulous Saucony Giveaway. You can enter HERE. I do not do giveaways often, but these are for the most essential running staple (at least for me as I am not a barefoot runner) SHOES!