I am not sure what is wrong with me but it appears that I have some sort of Summer flu. I should have had a clue on Friday that something was brewing because I came home and took a 2 hour nap. I never nap. I got up and "ran" 3 miles on Saturday but I felt really off and my legs felt like concrete. I brushed it off and blamed it on my limited carb diet. Later that day, I was winded walking across the room and was really irritable (ugh my poor family). I progressively got worse and I laid around for the remainder of the weekend. I am still not 100% today but I am a lot better.
Anyway...my plan was to run 3 miles on Saturday and attempt 6 (run/walk) on Sunday. Boo...the 6 miler got blown off. What is that saying? Oh yeah...shit happens. I will tack on a little bit to each workout this week and keep going.
Since I did plenty of laying around this weekend, I got caught up on the Real Housewives of Orange County. I have a thing for really trashy TV and I totally got sucked in.
My Analysis of the Real Housewives
- The drama is really, really stupid and has got to be staged.....who really acts like that????
- They all look a lot older than they are....over made up, over tanned, over plastic surgeried, etc...
- I wonder if lips and boobs ever look like theirs naturally. Probably not.
- They all could use some updated hair-dos....cut some of that shit off
- Gretchen talks through her nose and it drives me crazy
- They all have beautiful homes but their house do not seem to have any character.
- Money does not buy class (Wasn't there a song about that?)...this show is right up there with Springer in my book.