Thursday, October 27, 2011

Back to Blogging....My ADD Catchall Post

I know I have been very neglectful with blog lately and even more neglectful about reading them. It has been partially because of the life craziness factor but mostly it is because of some EXTREME attention deficit issues I am having. Every time I sit down to write something, I can't focus long enough to get my thoughts out of my head.


I know you must be dying to hear what I have been up to (sarcasm).  To understand my mindset, I will write like I have been thinking....with the ADD. 

Chubby Hubby finally got a job!
Wait....I can't go there until I have told you about....
Last week at this time...
Chubby Hubby's unemployment was going to send me to the nut house. I am a bit of a control freak and we don't do things the same. We just hit the 7 month mark and I was about to go insane.
But then, I realized that I haven't filled discussed why I have been MIA in the blogosphere...
Football.  And...finally we are done with football which consumed our whole Fall. 
But now we have hockey season and all 3 kids are playing.  Bring it on!
But really, that is kind of boring and isn't every one's life crazy busy? So I should write about....
Volunteer obligations that I took on out of guilt and because someone said it was an "easy job". (FYI the school directory is NOT an easy job)
blah, blah, blah....been there, done that post before....So then I need to comment on.....
Seeing my family photos and getting a dose of reality about my girth
Which led to me to want to tell you about....
Going the the gym 3 times this week (applause please!)
Or maybe I should back up and mention that....
I have a new running goal, the Couch to 10K Program (Thank you Google and Danny Haralson)
Oh look I have a book review to share (Wallie Exercises)
Oh my God, that book review is really delinquent.  I must get that posted this week....stay tuned....until then,
I must share my PSA which is...
Peanut butter toast is not a great take-a-long breakfast and I certainly do not recommend eating it while driving. Why? Peanut butter melts on warm toast. Melted peanut butter drips. The drips of peanut butter on toast that you are eating on the go, usually ends up all over your clothes.....the clothes you wear work.
Or maybe I will scratch all of that nonsense above and...
 let you know that I am finally settled down to resume blogging.  I hope I didn't make your brain hurt too much with my crazy train of wild thoughts.

8 comments:

bobbi said...

I have been doing the SAME thing, hehe. Brain. Can't. Stop.

termite said...

me too. ;-)

})i({ RunnerGirl/RedZone said...

Welcome back!

Jess said...

I think that's how we all think!

Megan said...

I'm so glad you are back!!!!!!

Elle said...

You certainly haven't lost your esnse of humor or your ability to entertain, though! :)

Glad you are back.. and here is applause for your gym trips too.

Cheers!

Whitney said...

Cute post! Glad I'm not the only one to have random brain tangents. Congrats on your husband's new job.

Carolina John said...

That's the problem with slow people. They can't keep up! It's not ADD that's the problem here. I blame the readers. it all makes sense to me.

Congrats to the hubby on the new job!