- 1.9901-This is the mileage I ran today without stopping. It has been WELL over a year since that has happened. I may have run it at a grandma walks faster pace, but I still did it.
- 50 some degrees- Almost unheard of in these parts this time of the year.
- Chubby Hubby- Well, love him or hate him....he is mine and I am his (no one else will take us). Plus he makes some pretty darn good tooth breaking popcorn.
- My Kids- They are my pride and joy (although most of the time I pretend I don't know them in public), they make me laugh and teach me new things all the time. They especially make great toilet cleaners.
- My Family- To quote my dad, "Not bad for a bunch of assholes". They are simply amazing....always there when you need them and not half bad to hang with either.
- My Friends- I am blessed to have so many awesome friends that would do anything at anytime for me. I especially love how they appreciate my OCD tendencies by not posting any photo on the Internet without prior approval.
- My Friends that Live in Warmer Climates- I am thankful that I have an open invite(Kelli, if you are reading this, I am inviting myself to your house in February)
- My Chub-As much as I don't like the junk in my trunk.....it means that I have enough to eat.
- My House- It is too small, it is too old, and it is not in the location we want. BUT.....it is warm in the winter, cool in the summer, and looks spectacular with Christmas lights (Father of the Bride, anyone??)
- My Car- aka the MILF Mobile (I didn't name it but it stuck), It is rusty but it is paid for and it may be one of the only mini vans that does not have any chalk people on the back window.
- Blood Donors- Thank you to all that donated blood. I received 2 units (I said units he he) this past Summer and it literally gave me back my life.
- Biofreeze-does it need a reason?
- My Job-I may LOATHE my job but I am still thankful that I have one. At least my boss leaves me alone, I get great benefits, and I am enjoying a 4 day weekend. I can tolerate it until I find a new one.
- My Dog-Well, not really. She chews, she pees, and she bites. I am thankful she is not bigger than a football.
- Hockey-A sport that all three of my kids love, one that makes them uber tired, and one that makes the winter go really fast!
- Blogging and Bloggers-I love that I have a place to dump my thoughts and I love reading about adventures of other real people. Thanks for the entertainment and keeping me inspired!
What are you thankful for this year?