I decided to go on a little field trip for lunch.....CVS. Yes, the drug store. At CVS, I purchased Jalapeno beef sticks/cheese curds and Peanut Butter M&Ms (the big bag because they were on sale with my extra care card). Do NOT judge me by eating drug store food!!!! I was a little desperate.
This was an really bad idea.
My plan was to supplement my lunch with one beef stick and a few cheese curds then have an afternoon sweet treat with a few M&Ms. What really happened was I got back to my desk and ate the entire package of beef and cheese (520 calories) and HALF of the big bag of M&Ms (880 calories). In 14 minutes, I consumed a whole day's worth of calories. YIPES. Yet, my sensible tomato basil soup sits here mocking me.
What did I learn:
- Hungry and ravenous are two different things
- It is not a good idea to do this exercise if you are PMSing
- It is also not a good idea to shop at CVS while hungry
- CVS beef and cheese isn't as scary as it looks
- The nutritional info on those M&Ms HAVE to be wrong! Those suckers add up quick.
- I am going to have to workout a long time tonight