Friday, April 26, 2013

Random Thoughts


The temps are in the 60's and the sun is out! It is something to be extremely happy about because we haven't had the temps in the 60's for a very very very long time.



You know how some runs are just awesome and feel like you could go forever? Yeah, last night's run was not it. Spring allergies were in full force and my legs felt like they were on backwards. With the help of some (a lot) of walk breaks, I covered 3ish miles. Some runs just suck and this was one of them.



I am going for a short run tonight because it would be a crying shame not to get out and enjoy this spectacular day! 



I am contemplating running a half marathon next weekend as my "long run". I am not quite at a half marathon distance but it would be nice to have something organized to get miles my miles in and to have water along the route. I am going to see how my long run goes the weekend before I make that decision.



Aside from my long run and one hockey game, I have a free weekend! I think I will finally get some spring cleaning done, work on some homework, and hit up some hot yoga. I know you are jealous of the extreme life of glamour I live.



I only have 3 more weeks of school left! If I can do decent on my final exam and successfully complete my website project, I will walk away with an A. I am holding strong with an A average now. I got an A in my other class and that would mean a 4.0 GPA for this semester! Woo Hoo!  
Have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

becomingmegsie said...

Way to go with your A! I am giving up my quest for an A. Too much to do, too little time. :( There goes my 4.0 of graduate credits. I suck.

Losing Lindy said...

way to go! I am so proud of you!

Lisa said...

Good luck with school. Hang onto that grade!

Al's CL Reviews said...

Hope the weekend was good!