Monday, June 17, 2013

Final Count Down....Race Week

OH MY GOD IT IS RACE WEEK!

The countdown is on and pre-race events are happening.

Marathon pedicure is complete.....I chose the blue and yellow this year as a small way to pay tribute to Boston.
For those of you that may be new to my blog, it is a tradition that we get marathon themed pedicures before our races.  Here is Kelli's Grandma's 2013 submission.  "Fast Feet" is what it says.  Impressive, yes, but I think mine still win.  Not that I am competitive or anything.



Kelli, one of my running girls, has flown into Minnesota.  We spent the day together at the Mall of America with our wild tribe of kids.

I am out of here after work tomorrow.  I head North and won't be back until I am limping around.  We have 3 days of Duluth fun prior to the race.  My goal is to do an easy, short run or two and relax as much as possible.  I am not sure if I am more nevous or excited.  No matter what it will be fun running with my girls, Kelli and Bobbi!

I am trying to keep it together and not have a nervous break down before Saturday!

8 comments:

bobbi said...

IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!!! :)

Lisa said...

best wishes. have fun!

Diana said...

Prayers for a safe run Carly!
Have fun and enjoy the moment!
Looking forward to the post-race report!

Soupy said...

So excited for ALL OF YOU! I love you and Kelli's toes! :) Can't wait to see you girlies!!! ENJOY and good luck!!

Losing Lindy said...

good luck!

becomingmegsie said...

I will be thinking about you! Good luck!

Amanda RunToTheFinish said...

wow your pedicure is awesome! I'm never that adventurous. GOOD LUCK!

Allan Marsh said...

Being a runner for a long time, I've discovered a good way to increase my endurance, muscle strength and make recovery time much shorter. I could never expect all those results from one nutritional supplement, but it really worked perfect for me. This supplement is Navy Seal Formula by Military Grade. Ordered it from h t t p: //amzn.to/Y0uraF. Now I spend twice as much time in the gym as I used to and still feel great! I feel toned and energized like never before!