Tuesday, October 22, 2013

More Marathons

When I crossed the finish line of TCM two weeks ago, I said out loud:

"THIS IS MY LAST MARATHON!"

I am not kidding when I say 10 minutes later, I was talking about how I plan on getting an earth shattering PR at Grandmas Marathon.  Keep in mind that I was not even out of the finish line area when I said "Next year when I do Twin Cities...."

So I guess I am not retiring and I am committing myself to two 26.2 mile journeys next year.  

Why?
  • Keeps me out of trouble and something to obsess about
  • I want to try to finish in the mid-pack and think I need more than once chance to accomplish it.
  • All the cool kids are doing it...you know who are you!
  • Chubby Hubby didn't file for divorce when I pitched the idea
  • I have a coupon!!  Seriously....how can I NOT do it when I am saving money?!?!?!
    subtle sharing of expo promotion!
I should have a lot to blog about in 2014! 

6 comments:

One Crazy Penguin said...

I'm with you. You have a coupon. How can you *not* run it!?! Plus, I hear Grandma is freaking awesome!

bobbi said...

RATS! Didn't know you had the coupon before I signed up.

And you HAVE to go. Or I'd be forced to do something shady...

becomingmegsie said...

You. Freak. Me. Out. xoxoxo

becomingmegsie said...

You. Freak. Me. Out. xoxoxo

Carolina John said...

Get those marathons girl. My theory is that you can't sign up for too many.

Lincoln Madison said...

Business Phone Service are ideal for small business and entrepreneurs. It gives a professional image and make sure that you don't miss a single call.