I have been trying to figure out how to make my big blog comeback. More times than I can count I sat and stared at a blank Blogger page. So rather than doing on of my famous ADHD bullet point posts, I am doing it in photos to recap the last few months.
Last Day of School
|Last day of school. They passed and I now have a 6th, 4th, and 1st grader!|
|5th Grade Graduate. Lord help me....I have a middle schooler!!|
|5th grade graduation party. I have been with these awesome parents since preschool. Don't ask what is in the cups. haha|
Kid Sports....BTS (Big Time Sucker)
|Me rocking the hockey mom role by telling Diva to skate hard or she won't see a meal for a week.|
|The middle child is giving Lacrosse a try. It is fun and the games remind me of the Hunger Games. My boy is in the net.|
|My oldest is also doing hockey during the summer.|
|Our new vehicle. With this crazy sports schedule, I live in it and this is what the cargo area usually looks like.|
I didn't end up running the 26.2 because I wasn't ready and I wasn't going to push it. I was sad to drop out but I know that it won't be my last race. Sh#t happens. BUT.....
|Wow someone that looks just like Kelli and I were running Grandma's Half Marathon. They are a couple of spot on doppelgangers!|
|My doppelganger finished in 2:55.|
|And she even ran into BOBBI! By the way....she ROCKED the 26.2 mile course|
|I tried my hand at painting.....ummmmm yeah....nothing like the master work. I will keep my day job|
|Represented #Teamemergen-C at Richfield's Family Night|
|It was a hit with the hockey crowd!|
|Still dealing with my horrific allergies. Those drugs are all mine.|
Red White and Boom Half Marathon
|Michele and I pre-race|
|Finished! 3:12 Personal Worst....but still fun.|
- It was hot and buggy
- At mile 2 I asked Michele if there was anyone behind us. She said "Just the parade" aka the SAG wagon
- We walked it because neither one of us was run ready
- At mile 8 one of the volunteers said we looked "pretty good"....hahahahaha even she knew we were dying
- I had no idea there are such brutal hills in Minneapolis.
- Awesome course. Tough Course. Thankful I finished.
- She was a bit ticked off after learning we parked 1.5 miles away from the start/finish line. If you are doing the math.....that is 3 extra miles of walking just to save $5.00. That was all my fault.
- This race was put on by Twin Cities Marathon and they know how to throw a great event!