Sunday, October 12, 2014

Change of Pace (and Title)

I need a new start.  In fact, I was in the process of creating a brand new blog but I quickly realized that birthing a new blog is very time consuming.  I have been blogging for almost eight years and I want to keep everything in one spot so I simply changed the title.  As of today this blog will be titled:

RUNNING ON ICE

This title can be interpreted many different ways not to mention it being quite literal with our cold Minnesota winters.  This blog with be my thoughts my crazy life  juggling a new job, a family with an overly chaotic schedule, and my own goals (So the same random stuff as before).  The title sums up my life pretty well right now, living life and trying to not to slip and fall!

Stay tuned for more changes!


15 comments:

Al's CL Reviews said...

cool

becomingmegsie said...

Yay! I love the new title! It is PERFECT!

Carolina John said...

Nice! Get it done girl.

Merrie K. said...

Wow. Goodluck on your next journey! Take care.
- Merrie K. @ www.PetiteCareerGirl.com

Alison Brooks said...

Hi,

Wow, your site is looking good!
Thank you for sharing this information.
Keep it up!

Please check out my website www.filesee.net


with kind regards,

alison

ChubbyWomanRuns said...

are you coming back?

Alice Leonard said...

Just started running or as my sister and I call it slogging (slow jogging, aren't we clever) and came across your blog. Nice to see I'm not alone in my efforts to manage running, family, work and life in general. Very much enjoying it. Keep up the good work. Thank you.

Richard Phillips said...

Nice Article & Post... I Like Your Post…

Sildenafil Citrate 100mg Online

Mushbir Nidhal said...

Nice post, Thanks for sharing..........

Tyler Stark said...

Hope you are well! I’m Tyler and I’m contacting you from Myprotein, which is the biggest sports nutrition brand in the UK and Europe, and are quickly -growing in the US. I love your blog – (Love the overall balance which you suggest to your blog viewers. Fitness is a lifestyle!)

I’d love for you to try out some Myprotein products to feature on your blog. As well as different protein powders, like our bestseller Impact Whey Protein, we make single-ingredient peanut butter, supplements, fitness wear and protein treats. Let me know what you’d like to try and I’ll get them out to you! Look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thanks again!

Alanis Jones said...

The ability to lose weight has eluded many of us for years. There is no one program or strategy that will instantly take off excess weight and keep it off. This blog post does provide solid tips. Thanks for it!

Purus Labs D-Pol Review

Aaron Grey said...

Hi, can I contact you through your email? I've something to share that might interest you.

Aaron
aarongrey112 gmail.com

Apple said...

You are and inspiration. Stay fit and healthy :)

Rose Erick said...

Thanks for sharing this inspiring story. Hope you'll have a nice day :)

-suite143

Rose Erick said...

Thanks for sharing this inspiring story. Hope you'll have a nice day :)

-suite143